Views:98 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-29 Origin:Site
1. The unsuitable groups are children, pregnant women and lactating women, patients with gynecological tumors and those with family history of gynecological tumors.
2. Women who are about to conceive, pregnant women, and breastfeeding women belong to special groups of people. Soy isoflavones are not recommended for this group of people.
Soy isoflavones are originally a kind of phytoestrogens. If they are taken, they will enter the body of the fetus through the placenta, causing the development of the fetus to be affected to a certain extent. For example, male fetuses may appear feminine. Female fetuses will have vaginal gland disease.
3. Patients with breast hyperplasia, breast cancer, uterine fibroids, and lobular hyperplasia. These diseases are all caused by the increase of estrogen. Soy isoflavones should not be taken, otherwise the disease will become more serious. Even the recovery of the illness will be seriously affected.
1.Soy isoflavones are a kind of polyphenol compounds, which are secondary metabolites formed during soybean growth. The main soybean isoflavones in nature are genistein, daidzein, glycitein, and chickpea sprouts. A and formononetin.
2. Soybeans and soybean products are the main food sources of soybean isoflavones. Soy isoflavones can bind to estrogen receptors, play estrogen-like and regulate endogenous estrogen, so it is also called phytoestrogens.
3. If women who are not lacking in estrogen eat too much soy isoflavones, once the woman has fibroids and other diseases, the fibroids will increase rapidly and affect the health of consumers.