Views: 98 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-04 Origin: Site
1. Warming the middle and dispelling cold: Used for epigastric pain, vomiting, diarrhea and bowel caused by cold stomach;
2. Refreshing the spleen and appetizing: a small dose of this product can increase appetite and have a therapeutic effect on poor appetite and indigestion.
3. White pepper powder has great medicinal value, it can dispel cold, invigorate the stomach, etc., can increase appetite, help digestion, promote sweating; it can also improve women's leucorrhea abnormalities and epilepsy.
4. The smell of pepper can increase appetite;
5. Pepper powder is warm and hot, it has a good relieving effect on stomach cold and abdominal pain, diarrhea caused by stomach cold, and treats wind-cold cold;
6. Pepper powder has antiseptic and antibacterial effects, and can detoxify fish and shrimp botulism;
7. The spiciness of black pepper powder is stronger than that of white pepper. It is spicy during swallowing, which removes fishy and improves the taste. It is more used for cooking internal organs and seafood dishes;
The main component of pepper is piperine, which also contains a small amount of aromatic oil, crude protein, crude fat and soluble nitrogen, which can remove fishy smell and aid digestion.
Pepper powder contains vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin C, piperine, volatile oil, starch, thiamine, copper, iron, zinc, ketones, alcohols, enzymes, etc. It is a favorite condiment.