Views: 142 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-21 Origin: Site
1.The main components of soy isoflavones, genistein and daidzein , have a strong antioxidant effect and remove peroxide products.
2. Two-way regulation: When the body is insufficient estrogen, it can replace estrogen and maintain the balance of estrogen in the body.
3. Delay aging: prevent premature ovarian decline and delay the arrival of female menopause;
4. Activating skin beauty: its estrogen-like effect and antioxidant effect can delay skin aging, increase the thickness of the dermis, activate epidermal cells, and prevent skin dryness;
5. Prevent osteoporosis during menopause;
6. Delay and relieve symptoms of menopausal syndrome;
7. Prevent the occurrence of heart and cerebrovascular diseases: Soy isoflavones can effectively reduce the concentration of low-density lipoprotein in the blood, increase the concentration of high-density lipoprotein, prevent the formation of atherosclerosis, and achieve the prevention of heart and cerebrovascular diseases;
8. Improve postpartum mentality: After childbirth, the progesterone is reduced, and the estrogen level has not yet recovered, which is likely to cause disorder of autonomic nerves. Soy isoflavones can fill this deficiency in time;
9. Prevent diseases of the genitourinary system and improve the quality of sexual life: The supplementation of female estrogen increases vaginal secretions, which can improve the quality of sexual life;
10. Prevention of breast cancer: The molecular structure of soy isoflavones is similar to that of estrogen, so it can bind to the hormone receptors on the cell surface, reducing the chance of excess estrogen binding to the receptors, thereby reducing women suffering from breast cancer due to excessive estrogen levels The risk of cancer.