Views: 101 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-05 Origin: Site
Dihydromyricetin is an extract of Vitis vine tea. It is the main active ingredient flavonoids in vine tea. This type of substance has many unique effects such as scavenging free radicals, anti-oxidation, anti-thrombosis, anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory; Dihydromyricetin is a special kind of flavonoids, which is effective in detoxifying alcoholism, preventing alcoholic liver, fatty liver, inhibiting liver cell deterioration, reducing the incidence of liver cancer, anti-hypertension, inhibiting platelet aggregation in vitro and thrombosis in vivo It has special effects in forming and lowering blood lipid and blood sugar levels, improving SOD activity and protecting the liver.
1. Antibacterial effect: Pharmacological experiments show that dihydromyricetin is effective against Bacillus subtilis, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Aerobacter, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Rhodotorula glutinosa, Penicillium, Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus flavus , Mucor and Rhizopus have antibacterial effects, especially for Gram-positive, Gram-negative cocci or bacilli.
2. Regulating effect on blood sugar and blood lipids: pharmacological experiments in mice show that dihydromyricetin can significantly inhibit the increase in blood glucose induced by alloxan, epinephrine, streptozotocin, etc., and increase serum insulin at the same time Horizontally, the lymphocyte infiltration in the pancreas tissue was significantly reduced, the inflammatory response was significantly reduced, and the number of islets increased significantly. Dihydromyricetin has a lowering effect on serum triglyceride (TG) content in rats with hyperglycemia induced by streptozotocin, but has no significant effect on serum total cholesterol (TC) and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL2C) content.
3. Liver protection: Dihydromyricetin has a significant protective effect on the carbon tetrachloride toxic damage of rat hepatocytes cultured in vitro, and the liver damage induced by D2 galactosamine and lipopolysaccharide in mice. Dihydromyricetin can protect the liver, accelerate the rapid decomposition of ethanol metabolite acetaldehyde, into a non-toxic substance, and reduce its damage to liver cells. In addition, dihydromyricetin can improve the increase in serum lactate dehydrogenase activity caused by liver cell damage, inhibit the formation of hepatic M cell collagen fibers, and thus play a role in protecting the liver and greatly reduce the damage of ethanol to the liver. The normal state of the liver can be quickly restored. Microherb test proves that dihydromyricetin can protect the liver, accelerate the rapid decomposition of ethanol metabolite acetaldehyde, turn it into a non-toxic substance, and reduce the damage to liver cells. Dihydromyricetin takes effect quickly and lasts for a long time. It is a good product for protecting the liver, protecting the liver, and sobering up alcohol.
4. Antioxidant effect: Dihydromyricetin with a purity of 98% can significantly inhibit the formation of malondialdehyde (MDA) in rat myocardial, liver and brain tissue homogenates, and inhibit MDA as the concentration of dihydromyricetin increases The effect of the formation increases, and the 99% content of dihydromyricetin has the scavenging rate of diphenyltrinitrophenylhydrazine (DPPH) free radicals in the test system. Dihydromyricetin can obviously inhibit the formation of MDA in oils. With the increase of the purity of dihydromyricetin (60%～90%), the antioxidant effect is enhanced; it has strong antioxidant effect on animal oil and vegetable oil.
5. Anti-tumor effect: In recent years, anti-tumor pharmacodynamics studies have found that one of its active ingredients, the small molecule compound of cephalosporin has a relatively strong anti-cancer effect. In vitro anti-tumor effects studies have found that the compound can achieve the purpose of improving tumor treatment effects and improving patient vital signs by inhibiting tumor blood vessel growth, regulating and enhancing cellular immune function. It has been used in tumor model test studies such as leukemia and nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Shows obvious anti-tumor effect.
Xiantooth Snake Grape, also known as Tengcha, is a traditional folk medicine. It has been widely used to treat infectious diseases such as skin diseases, boils, osteomyelitis, and acute lymphitis. Dihydromyricetin is widely used in Chinese patent medicine preparations for the treatment of respiratory tract infections and alcoholism, such as tablets, capsules, and granules. In recent years, anti-tumor pharmacodynamics studies have found that one of its active ingredients, the small molecule compound of cephalosporin, has a strong anti-cancer effect. The research of dihydromyricetin has obtained invention patent authorization in the application field of preparing anti-leukemia and nasopharyngeal cancer drugs. It has been prepared as a first-class new drug to enter the clinical trial stage. The development of new traditional Chinese medicine praline injection is expected to provide a new treatment drug for the majority of leukemia and nasopharyngeal cancer patients. Microherb has completed the extraction and purification technology of vine tea extract (total flavonoids from Snake dentata) and dihydromyricetin, and completed related toxicological experiments and efficacy studies, and developed dihydromyricetin as an effective ingredient Health foods such as instant tea, total flavonoids from Xiantooth Snake Grape, dihydromyricetin capsules for relieving alcohol and protecting liver.